The Biostatistics Collaboration of Australia (BCA) offers a unique opportunity for postgraduate biostatistics training.
Skilled biostatisticians are in high demand in Australia and internationally. The BCA aims to fill that gap by producing professional biostatisticians that are equipped with the skills required to meet the diverse needs of modern health research.
Our graduates enjoy exciting and rewarding careers in medical research, academia, government and a wide range of commercial industries. They are directly involved in projects that are making a real difference to the health of communities.
The BCA program is:
- delivered across a collaboration of 5 renowned Australian Universities - enrol at the University of your choice!
- fully online and flexible to allow study full or part-time
- developed for working professionals to help fit study in your busy lifestyle
- accredited by the Statistics Society of Australia
- a proud sponsor of ECSSC2021
See our graduate testimonials and find out how to enrol …
"The knowledge and skills I've developed through my study with the BCA have made me competitive in the industry and have increased my confidence as a biostatistician.
- Nikki Fozzard
Take your career to the next level!