The Statistical Society of Australia (SSA) and KBI Specialist Insurance Brokers have partnered up to provide tailored and discounted insurance to our members. This new partnership focuses on an outstanding service commitment, streamlined process, improved insurance coverages, and competitive pricing to ensure members of SSA have the best possible experience when taking care of their insurance or reviewing their risk management.
Benefits to you:
- Discounted premiums
- Comprehensive insurance policies for professionals
- Access to KBI’s market-leading team with advisors designated to SSA members
- Full insurance reviews/audits of your current policies to help you understand your key risks and what is and isn’t covered
- Streamlined process every step of the way
- In-house claims team and access to lawyers to help manage any disputes and claims
- Education and training opportunities to help members upskill on insurance and risk
Interested? Get in touch here and your dedicated SSA Insurance Program broker will contact you to discuss your insurance requirements.
Tailored Insurance for SSA Members
KBI is a full-service insurance brokerage that is here to help SSA members with any commercial insurance requirements, such as:
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability
- Cyber Insurance
- Office Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Management Liability and Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Workers Compensation (state dependent)
Click here to schedule an insurance review.
Your SSA Insurance Program Team:
Tyler Speers, Account Manager Lachlan Stretton, Director
Phone: 1300 907 344
an Authorised Representative (450152) of KBI Group Pty Ltd (ABN 56 167 437 121,
Any advice in this email is general in nature and does not take your personal
circumstances into account. When considering the purchase of an insurance
policy, you should consider whether the advice is suitable for you and your
personal circumstances. Before you make any decision about whether to acquire a
certain product, you should obtain and read the KBI Financial
Services Guide and relevant product disclosure statement.