SA Branch Meeting - Wednesday, 24th February 2021
Welcome everyone to the new year!!
Branch meetings were conducted via Zoom in 2020 and your Council is now seeking feedback on how we should run the program in 2021. There are still some, but not insurmountable impediments to conducting face-to-face meetings this year. So, the first meeting in 2021 will be a chance for you to provide input and ideas on what you want from your society and the Branch Meeting programs in general.
Title: Introduction to Branch Council and Networking Meeting
The structure of the meeting will be:
1. Introduction from your Council Members
2. Introduction from those attending
3. Plans for 2021 - AGM, Cornish Lecture, workshops, etc
4. Feedback on preferred mode of delivery for Branch meetings in 2021 (eg, Zoom, face-to-face, combination)
5. General discussion on possible speakers/topics
Date: Wednesday, 24th February 2021
Time: 6:00 - 7:00pm
Virtual venue: Join the Zoom meeting using your PC or device https://adelaide.zoom.us/j/89734015044?pwd=Skk0SXdhTlBUZGxmNmxqSnd0djEwdz09&from=addon
or Join from dial-in phone line: Dial: +61 8 7150 1149
Meeting ID: 897 3401 5044