The Infectious Diseases Implementation Research team (also known as Adaptive Health Intelligence) requires a Data Scientist / Programmer to support our team of senior data analysts working on a suite of innovative Bayesian adaptive trials and tools for Bayesian network based clinical decision-support.
The Data Scientist / Programmer will support the implementation of complex and novel investigator-led clinical studies by providing technical expertise in data management, validation, manipulation and reporting. The role will support a team of data scientists and statisticians in their work by ensuring high levels of data quality, while developing solutions to streamline and automate the reporting processes.
The successful applicant in this role will have a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or a related field and strong educational or practical experience in programming. Along with this, the key to your success will also be in the following:
- Experience in programming in R and/or Python and working with data schemas (e.g., basic SQL skills)
- Experience in developing and working on analytic projects, including expertise in following analysis plans, experimental design, ethics submissions and grant applications
- Experience in manipulating complex data and developing analytic reports
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary project team
- A good understanding of good clinical practice and relevant ICH guidelines
Applications close on 8 December 2022.
Please see https://www.seek.com.au/job/59308375 for further information on how to apply.