The New South Wales branch of the Statistical Society of Australia Inc. implements within the state the overall objectives of the Society nationally.
- To further the study and application of statistical theory and methods in all branches of learning and enterprise;
- To be of assistance to members in the practice of their profession.
We endeavour to achieve these objectives through:
- Professional development activities for members;
- Fostering the training of young statisticians;
- Encouraging communication among members by the holding of monthly meetings.
The Branch welcomes applications for membership from anyone with a bona fide involvement or interest in the field.
NSW Branch is creating a calendar which will list statistical events relevant to members in NSW.
To list your event, or for other questions, please contact Murray Cameron (Murray.Cameron@csiro.au)