- NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre University of Sydney
- Exciting opportunity to provide biostatistical support to 4-year NHMRC Partnership Grant funded research into the use of patient reported outcome measures (PROMs) to guide clinical care, and monitor and improve patient-centred health service delivery
- Part time, 2-year fixed term with possible extension
- Base Salary $91,644 - $98,796 (pro-rata) + 17% superannuation
- Closing date 26 February 2023 (position number 0100992)
- Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- For further information and to apply, go to this link
- Suitable applicants are also encouraged to apply for the SC4396 Postgraduate Research Scholarship to undertake their PhD on a major research theme of the PROMs project relating to case-mix adjustment. Further details are available at this link