SSA is the home for professionals working in statistics. A place where you belong, connect with others, advance your career and feel inspired. Our core purpose is to connect you with great people and great opportunities, so you can be successful in your current role and with your career aspirations. Want to know more? Check out this fun video.
Key benefits of SSA membership
Expand your network through the power of association and by attending a variety of events such as meetings, workshops and conferences
Discounted access to a range of quality educational opportunities on key trends through branch meetings and a multitude of networking opportunities
Free online access to the quarterly Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, Significance and the monthly SSA newsletter as well as
- a discounted subscription to print copies of “Significance”
- access to print copies of the quarterly Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics for only $5 annually
- 35% discount on Wiley’s publications
- 30% discount on Oxford University Press publications
- 20% discount on publications by Taylor & Francis, Routledge and CRC Press
- 20% off any 12-month paid subscription to shinyapps.io (savings range from US$20 to US$660)
Members need to be logged in to be able access these offers via the "Members only" page.
Members of SSA can freely participate in monthly webinars presented by renowned local and international statisticians and/or access recordings afterwards (where permission was granted by the presenter).
Discounted indemnity insurance