Industry, Government or Academia?
The Statistical Society of Australia – Queensland Branch is hosting a career pathways seminar featuring senior analysts from the Australian Tax Office, Queensland Health, and The University of Queensland.
This free seminar provides the perfect opportunity to:
- Expand your network of contacts
- Meet potential employers
- Hear from employers in government, industry and research who are already in the workforce
- Receive sound job advice: What skill-sets are employers looking for?
Statistics students and early-career professionals in statistics and data analysis particularly encouraged to attend, but all levels of experience and ages are welcome.
Click here for the speakers’ biographies.
Location: QUT Gardens Point campus, Block S, Room S-314 (please note change of location), click here for a campus map
- Gita Mishra, PhD CStat CSCi NHMRC Principal Research Fellow, Professor of Life Course Epidemiology, School of Public Health, The University of Queensland
- Jo’Anne Langham, Former Senior Director Research and Intelligence ATO
- Angela Emblen-Reeves, Senior researcher analyst and advisor ATO
- Chris Galvin, Manager, Queensland Health
Light refreshments will be available after the seminar. Please register for catering purposes.
To download the event flyer please click here.
|Time:||5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|