The Executive Committee is a sub-committee of the Central Council of the Statistical Society of Australia that meets monthly between meetings of the Central Council to ensure the continued effective operation of the Society.
Executive Committee 2015-16
- President (vacant)
- Dr John Henstridge, Vice President
- Dr Doug Shaw, Secretary
- Mr Stephen Horn, Treasurer
- Robert Clark, Peter Baker, Branches’ Representatives
- Dr Mark Griffin, Section Coordinator
- James Curran, Journal Editor
- Rory Tarnow-Mordi, Young Statisticians’ Network Representative –
The minutes of the last Executive Committee meeting can be viewed here.