The Executive Committee is a sub-committee of the Central Council of the Statistical Society of Australia that meets monthly between meetings of the Central Council to ensure the continued effective operation of the Society.
Executive Committee 2013-14
- Dr John Henstridge, President
- Vice President (vacant)
- Dr Doug Shaw, Secretary
- Mr Stephen Horn, Treasurer
- Paul Sutcliffe, Branches’ Representative
- Dr Mark Griffin, Section Coordinator
- Professor Alan Welsh, Acting Journal Editor
- Young Statisticians’ Network Representative – position vacant
The minutes of the last Executive Committee meeting can be viewed here.